addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Nashville UC Users Group Message Board › First Meeting Files Posted

First Meeting Files Posted

Kevin P.
user 31043082
Group Organizer
Cincinnati, OH
Hi All,

As promised during the meeting I have uploaded the decks and source files that were used to create the presentations from this evening.  Thanks again to everyone who was able to make it, we had a great turnout tonight and a great kickoff event.  We look forward to working with everyone on the group in the future.  Also, a special thanks again to Plantronics for sponsoring tonight's event and the generous offers to the group, the folks who helped organize the event, and of course Kim and Mark from Microsoft for all they have done.

I look forward to seeing everyone at upcoming events!

Thanks Again!

Kevin Peters
Charles W.
user 51735922
Chickamauga, GA
Post #: 1
Greatly appreciate your willingness to take the time to do something like this. I've found it difficult to network with other Lync individuals. This is going to be a GREAT forum to do that. Thanks again!