Nashville Backpacker Meetup Message Board › March 24th through 26th at Savage Gulf

March 24th through 26th at Savage Gulf

Matt M
user 24159182
Nashville, TN
Post #: 1
I wanted to see if anyone had any interest in doing a weekend hike at Savage Gulf. I've never been there myself, but I was thinking about hiking in on the South Rim trail and out on the North Rim trail. That would make the mileage each day pretty low and with the exception of the Connector trail on the second day it should be pretty easy. If anyone is interested or has a better suggestion for a hike in that area, please let me know.
Greg
user 10323710
Nashville, TN
Post #: 5
I'll go with you. Please let me know when you'd like to leave Nashville. Would you like for me to post this as a meetup?
Kimber B.
user 11573887
Nashville, TN
Post #: 4
Was considering a last minute Collins Gulf trip THIS weekend - (same area) - as a one nighter leaving Sat AM and returning Sunday. Can't do weekend of 24th to 26th unfortunately. I'll post officially by this afternoon once I determine for sure I can go. Kimber
Eddy and S.
user 5632051
Old Hickory, TN
Post #: 62
sounds interesting, let us think about it
Al B.
user 8245284
Nashville, TN
Post #: 27
I'm interested in doing a Friday/Saturday hike, if that fits anyone's schedule; have commitments on Sunday.