addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Nashville Backpacker Meetup Message Board › Meetup Cancelled: Stecoah Gap to Fontana Dam

Meetup Cancelled: Stecoah Gap to Fontana Dam

Cynthia O.
user 7350360
Nashville, TN
Stecoah Gap to Fontana Dam, scheduled to occur on Friday, November 22, 2013 12:00 PM has been cancelled. Please update your plans accordingly.
If you have further questions, you can email me through the Contact Us link on Meetup.
vince h.
user 62471172
Chattanooga, TN
Post #: 3
Stecoah Gap to Fontana Dam, scheduled to occur on Friday, November 22, 2013 12:00 PM has been cancelled. Please update your plans accordingly.
If you have further questions, you can email me through the Contact Us link on Meetup.
Wow I am shocked! I came very close to signing up, and this would have been my first outing with NBM. If I had I think I would have just gone solo..very surprised and curious.