addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Nashville Backpacker Meetup Message Board › Big South Fork - CANCELLATION


Kimber B.
user 11573887
Nashville, TN
I was holding out and hoping, but the weather just doesn't look good at all.. see my comments on the site.. If you have not already let me know you aren't coming, please confirm that you recieved this..   For whatever its worth, I think I might go to Fiery Gizzard Sunday AM weather permitting..  if anyone wants to join me.
Kimber 615-210-2202
Powered by mvnForum

People in this
Meetup are also in:

Sign up

Meetup members, Log in

By clicking "Sign up" or "Sign up using Facebook", you confirm that you accept our Terms of Service & Privacy Policy