align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfullheartglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

WordPress Nashville Message Board › Developer Meetup for Feb - Suggestions Anyone!!!

Developer Meetup for Feb - Suggestions Anyone!!!

Kenneth W.
user 12522497
Nashville, TN
Post #: 2
Man, you said it. I get an email telling me someone has posted something.. *sigh* So then I have to log in to see what it is and then reply. I think meetup is a great discovery tool, but it gets a D on the message board.
Randy H.
randy-hicks
Nashville, TN
Post #: 26
John is looking into getting us a space at the Nashville Art Institue. I believe it is just out past the airport. I'll keep you up to date.

I'm totally up for moving this discussion off the meetup site. This board is horrible and I don't think it's conducive to having conversation.

I suggest we move it to Google Groups, but if anyone has better solution lets here it. It would be preferred to be able to just use email but have it also be on line.
Randy H.
randy-hicks
Nashville, TN
Post #: 27
The meetup message board is retarded! I want to move to google groups.

https://groups.google...­

If you have a better suggestion let us know. I will test it out, I'm up for anything that can work through email and still be public on the web.