WordPress Nashville Message Board › WordPress Help Please!

WordPress Help Please!

Ashley H.
AshleyH
Franklin, TN
Post #: 3
Can someone recommend a person/company who can help me get my hosted mommy blog looking and functioning on a semi-professional level? I attended WordCamp Nashville and that's all the experience I have with WordPress other than a few months of blogging and attempting to set up my own blog. To give you an idea of some of the things I need:
1. The blog to visually look professional
2. Facebook comments to also show up on the blog itself
3. A good facebook/twitter/subscribe/pinterest/etc­ button
4. Copyright info. I want to blog as The Homesteading Mommy (thehomesteadingmommy.com), but there is already a Homesteading Mom (homesteadingmom.com)- is this a problem?

I'm sure there are more, but those are the first things on my list. Thank you!

Ashley Housley
MaAnna
user 23700871
Nashville, TN
Post #: 1
Hi Ashley, I'd be happy to help you. I do full site consultation and training and cover all of the items you mentioned. I'd like to invite you to visit my site at BlogAid.net and see the WordPress training opportunities. You'll find day classes and full Scratch to Published courses, plus a full video tutorial library.

Please contact me through the site and we can set up a time to chat about the specifics of your site and your goals.

MaAnna Stephenson
Jeff San G.
user 60196952
Nashville, TN
Post #: 1
Hey Ashley,

I can help if you need it. I'm here in Franklin and can stop by and get your site fixed up quick. My company Pineapple PC works with residential and small business just like you on tech and web related needs.

615-942-0843.

Thanks

Jeff