addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

WordPress Nashville Message Board › WordPress for Entrepreneurs is filling up fast!

WordPress for Entrepreneurs is filling up fast!

John H.
user 13008060
Nashville, TN
Good morning Nashville WordPressers!
I wanted to remind everyone to be sure to head over to the WPNashville site to RSVP for next Monday's talk at the Nashville Entrepreneur Center on Launching Ideas with WordPress. We only have 100 spots and 50 are already gone so sign up today!
Also, if you have any sites that you have launched this year that you would like me to showcase in my talk, please go here and submit the URLs.
Thanks again and I look forward to seeing everyone on Monday!
John