PASCO . HERNANDO . CITRUS . LAKESUMTER
Founded March 7, 2009
This is a non-political movement. The 9-12 Project is designed to bring us all
Back to the place we were on September 12, 2001. The day after America was
Attacked we were not obsessed with Red States, Blue States or political parties.
We were united as Americans, standing together to protect the greatest nation ever created.
That same feeling - that commitment to country is what we are hoping to foster with this idea. We want to get everyone thinking like it is September 12th, 2001 again.
As yourself these questions:
* Do you watch the direction that America is being taken in and feel powerless
To stop it?
* Do you believe that your voice isn’t loud enough to be heard above the noise
* Do you read the headlines everyday and feel an empty pit in your stomach…as if
You’re completely alone?
If you’ve answered YES, then you’ve fallen for the Wizard of Oz lie. While the voices you hear in the distance may sound intimidating, as if they surround us
From all sides-the reality is very different. Once you pull back the curtain, you realize that there are only a few people pressing the buttons, and their voices are
Weak. The truth is that they don’t surround us at all.
We surround them.
At the origin of America, our Founding Fathers built this country on 28 powerful
Principles. These principles were culled from all over the world and from centuries
Of great thinkers. We have distilled the original 28 down to the 9 basic principles.
So, how do we shown America what’s really behind the curtain?
The 9 Principles
* If you believe in at least seven of them, then we have something in common.
1. America Is Good.
2. I believe in God and he is the Center of my Life.
3. I must always try to be a more honest person than I was yesterday.
4. The family is sacred. My spouse and I are the ultimate authority, not the government.
5. If you break the law you pay the penalty. Justice is blind and no one is above it.
6.I have a right to life, liberty and pursuit of happiness, but there is no guarantee of equal results.
7. I work hard for what I have and I will share it with who I want to. Government cannot force me to be charitable.
8. It is not un-American for me to disagree with authority or to share my personal opinion.
9. The government works for me. I do not answer to them, they answer to me.
* Honesty * Reverence * Personal Responsibility
* Hope * Thrift * Gratitude
* Humility * Charity
* Sincerity * Moderation
* Hard Work * Courage
God Bless America
This group is closed to new members.