NANPA Nature Photography Group of East Central Florida Message Board › NANPA Meetup Photography Class

NANPA Meetup Photography Class

Karen S.
user 79552052
Melbourne, FL
I have been planning and coordinating to schedule a Basic photography class for our NANPA Meetup Group at McKee Botanical Gardens in August. I have 2 possible weekends open. The tentative plan is to have a two hour class on a Friday night and then a 4 hour shoot and class the following morning at McKee Gardens. The cost will be $30 per person with a minimum of 12 students. The money will cover rental of the building at McKee, handouts and rental of a digital projector.

The tentative dates are dependent on availability of the facility that Sandi is trying to get for Friday evening and of McKee. The Dates are:

August 15 and 16, or
August 22 and 23

Again, I must have a minimum of 12 people committed and prepaid. Payment can be made to my PayPal account. I would like to get a tentative count of participants as soon as possible to determine if we should go ahead with the planning and scheduling of this class. You can email me at psalazar1@icloud.com with your Yea or Nay for a preliminary count and any questions or suggestions.

Thanks,

Paul