add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Game Night at Pandemonium - First Wednesdays

First Wednesday of the month!

The games will vary - from mainstream to nerd-tastic. Bring an open mind, and it'll be a blast.

Free space for board gaming! Bring your own or use any of our library of board games for an open game. New players are always welcome. 6:00PM - 10:00PM (Nerd Fun arrives at 6:30)

P.S. If I can't get there any given month, someone will have a meetup sign to help newcomers find our group.

Join or login to comment.

  • Heather

    btw, here's the site for Boston Indie Games on Sept 14. (I can't go, already booked) but please let me know if you want to set something up via this website so all y'all can get together for it.

    August 12, 2013

  • jay

    Wiah I could have stayed longer but it was nice to hang out.

    August 10, 2013

  • Heather

    FYI: we tend to try to play a short game 6:30 - 7ish while people come in, then switch around and settle in for a longer game after that. If you come later than 7 it may be hard to connect to a game.

    ALSO: look for us in the far back of the basement, that's where they keep the games they let people play.

    August 7, 2013

    • jay

      I was actually going to bring a copy with Unseen Forces but be perfectly willing to play on someone else's vannilla set.

      August 7, 2013

    • James "Rudi" R.

      Oh bring yours I haven't even popped the tokens out of cardboard! That will certainly save setup time

      August 7, 2013

  • Rebecca Rose H.

    Would love to meet some warm, friendly, interesting nerds as I'm new to Boston!

    August 6, 2013

  • Matt

    Sorry plans changed a bit. Definitely another week though!

    August 6, 2013

  • James "Rudi" R.

    Hi I'm Rudi. I love tattoos, scifi literature and movies, and video and board gaming.

    August 5, 2013

  • jay

    My work schedule changed so 90% likelihood of not making it but I'm going to try to make that 10% happen.

    August 1, 2013

12 went

Our Sponsors

People in this
Meetup are also in:

Sign up

Meetup members, Log in

By clicking "Sign up" or "Sign up using Facebook", you confirm that you accept our Terms of Service & Privacy Policy