Announcing a new Meetup for Nerd Fun - Boston!
What: Rock Band Party!
When: November 27,[masked]:00 PM
Belmont, MA 02478
You're done with shopping, you're done with family, you're done with leftovers.... Come play some Rock Band with some Nerds!!
I have a big TV, a Wii, Rock Band 1, 2, and Beatles, and a landlord who seems to be mostly oblivious when I do these things. Bring something to drink (see below) and we'll order some pizza. No one cares if you can sing. No one cares if you're really good at playing guitar. We just want to rock and roll all night! How this works:
Because this Meetup is in my home, you must join the waiting list until I personally approve you to attend. If I know you, you're likely to get bumped up. If I don't know you, please have someone I know on the Yes list send me a message vouching for you.
I live in Belmont, where there is plenty of street parking and easy access on the 73 bus from Harvard Square. I will send an e-mail to the people on the Yes list on the Weds before Thanksgiving with directions to my place. Things to know:
- I have two young cats (take note if you are allergic)
- I have a few chairs but it's likely some people will be sitting on the floor (where I have a bunch of pillows). What you can bring:
- DO NOT BRING FOOD
- Drinks (please say in your RSVP what you will bring). I have some sodas, some alcohol and mixers.
- NO FOOD (but bring a little cash for pizza)
- Wii Rock Band expansion sets and instruments. I have two microphones, one guitar, and drums.
- Seriously, NO FOOD
Learn more here:http://www.meetup.com/NerdFunBoston/calendar/11868394/