addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Nerd Fun - Boston Message Board Nerd Fun - Boston - Non Event Related Discussion › T.J. Maher would like to announce his engagement to Melissa Nunnenkamp

T.J. Maher would like to announce his engagement to Melissa Nunnenkamp

T.J. M.
manicman11
Quincy, MA
Post #: 196
[Sat. 6/18/2011] Thomas Francis Maher Junior ("T.J. Maher"), from Brockton, would like to announce his engagement to Melissa Elizabeth Nunnenkamp, of Malden proposing after a seven month courtship. Miss Nunnenkamp, a graduate of Holy Cross and Boston University is a corporate lawyer at Goodwin and Procter, in Boston, MA. Mr. Maher, a graduate of Bridgewater State College and Brandeis University, is a Software Quality Assurance Engineer at IntraLinks, in Charlestown, MA.

After being friends for two years, meeting through the Nerd Fun Meetup where T.J. was an Assistant Event Coordinator for three years, they had their first date on Thursday, November 18th, 2010. T.J. proposed to Melissa in the middle of the footbridge going over the Swan Boats, getting down on one knee, asking her to marry him seven months later. They are planning a wedding held Spring of 2012.

Engagement photos can be found at http://www.meetup.com...­
Don N.
LionsMane
Cambridge, MA
Post #: 11
Congrats!
Heather
sacajawea
Group Organizer
Cambridge, MA
Post #: 199
re-comment from the photo page:

Congrats!

You always kept this group afloat whenever I got too busy or worn down. You put a lot of effort into finding really interesting things to do and connecting people at each event you ran.

You can't put that kind of great energy out into the world without getting something great in return.

Glad you guys found each other, may you have many happy years together.

T.J. M.
manicman11
Quincy, MA
Post #: 197
All I expected was to find was a cool group of people to hang out with. Of course the people would be cool! The group's name is "Nerd Fun"! :) Instead, over the past three years, I have made a lot of close friends. Thank you, Heather. It is your group that has really made my life what it is today.
Maureen
user 7826950
Boston, MA
Post #: 1
Woohoo! Congratulations!!!
Rick
user 8709427
Beijing, CN
Post #: 4
Thats awesome TJ! My sincere congratulations, I wish you both the best. Rick
A former member
Post #: 332
Congrats!!!!!! Best wished, Kirk
A former member
Post #: 4
Congratulations TJ!
A former member
Post #: 2
Congratulations to both of you!
Andi
user 9443035
West Roxbury, MA
Post #: 1
I was feeling down this morning but this news about two good people finding each other made my day.

Congratulations to both of you!