Nerd Fun - Boston Message Board Nerd Fun - Boston - Non Event Related Discussion › T.J. Maher would like to announce his engagement to Melissa Nunnenkamp

T.J. Maher would like to announce his engagement to Melissa Nunnenkamp

T.J. M.
user 4996698
Quincy, MA
Post #: 198
I can't believe she said "Yes!". :)
Betsey G.
bgbetsey
Boston, MA
Post #: 19
Thank you for sharing your happiness with Nerd Fun. Wishing you both a wonderful life together!
A former member
Post #: 1
if your kind to the universe the universe is kind to you congrats
Justin M.
JustinMarrese
Cambridge, MA
Post #: 2
Congrats Melissa and TJ!

TJ, Nerd Fun was so significant to me when I was between jobs and looking for a social connection to keep me going. Your events provided that, and a lot more- they showed me how much fun the world can be for a nerd, and it introduced me to many awesome people. I really enjoy being your friend, and I'm so happy for you!

Melissa, every time I've seen you and TJ together I could see that you inspired TJ in a unique way, and that you were the perfect complement to his antics. Congratulations on your engagement!

- Justin
Tianyu Z.
winner2014
Boston, MA
Congratulations! T.J., you probably don't remember me. I met you over two years ago when I came to Boston for an internship, though I never left this group afterwards. I came back and stayed in Boston for a short 5 months time then I had to move to Raleigh, NC. Best wishes for both of you! Hope to join new event when I came back!

-Tianyu
Alan
AlanDanziger
North Billerica, MA
Post #: 26
Congrats! Looking forward to seeing you (both) again soon...
Alissa
user 6980638
Boston, MA
Post #: 1
Congrats TJ and Melissa! I'm super happy for the both of you!
Chris
chluba6312
Jamaica Plain, MA
Post #: 7
Best wishes to both of you! Congratulations...

Chris Barry
A former member
Congratulations, TJ and Melissa! Your story brought a smile to my face. Ain't love grand? laughing
cbb
user 9051828
Brookline, MA
Post #: 7
Congratulations TJ & Melissasmile
I wish you a life together filled with health, happiness and love. love struck
-Chen