We had so much fun making the bleach tee-shirts last time, we thought it would be a good idea to do this geek craft event again before the weather gets yucky.
• Something to bleach (ie: shirt, bag, cloth - NEEDS TO CONTAIN COTTON)
• Your stencil (or make it up on the day) - can be made from cardboard, cupboard tack paper, wax paper, parchment paper, duck tape
• Scissors or Craft Knife (something to cut out your stencil if you are making it day of)
• Adhesive of some kind if using paper for your stencil
• Your imagination
• Dress in clothes you don't care about just in case bleach gets on them
Bleach (in a spray bottle)
We will also be having our weekly Dinner & Death event directly after Geek Craft, if you are planning on staying for at least the dinner portion of this event, please RSVP seperatly as this help organizers plan how much food needs to be prepared.
Thanks!!! (CLICK HERE FOR LINK TO DINNER & DEATH)