Nerd HQ felt that we really needed to get in at least one more Bleach Tee-Shirt session before the summer is over (and hopefully it will not rain this time) A favourite craft project of the geeks at Nerd HQ, this is a super easy way to customize a tee-shirt/bag/cloth.
We have so much fun making the bleach tee-shirts every time we do this craft, it's amazing the creative thought that goes into these shirts. On the off chance it is yucky, all prep work can be done inside and only the spraying of bleach will need to be done outside (under cover)
• Something to bleach (ie: shirt, bag, cloth - NEEDS TO CONTAIN COTTON)
• Your stencil (or make it up on the day) - can be made from cardboard, cupboard tack paper, wax paper, parchment paper, duck tape
• Scissors or Craft Knife (something to cut out your stencil if you are making it day of)
• Something to cut on (especially if you will be using a craft knife) so that the table surfaces at La Fontana don't get destroyed (a cutting board from the dollar store is ideal for this)
• Adhesive of some kind if using paper for your stencil
• Your imagination
• Dress in clothes you don't care about just in case bleach gets on them
Bleach (in a spray bottle)
We will also be having our weekly Dinner & Death event directly after Geek Craft, if you are planning on staying for at least the dinner portion of this event, please RSVP separately (CLICK ME) as this help organizers plan how much food needs to be prepared.