Nerds Collide! Message Board › ORGANIZER STEPPING DOWN. PLEASE READ.

ORGANIZER STEPPING DOWN. PLEASE READ.

steven
user 7372176
Seattle, WA
For those of you who haven't met me yet, I'm Steve, the organizer of Seattle Nerds Collide.

Long story short, I'm unable to continue as the organizer for this group. Ive been very busy lately, and the cost to run the group is no longer worth it, since I cant make it to any events. By tomorrow, there will be an email being sent to everyone offering the position up to a willing candidate.

If anyone is interested in taking over, shoot me an email.

-Just a heads up, Meetup.com charges 19$ per month to organize a group. Most dont find this cost worth it. Although, Seattle Nerds Collide is a very successful group so far (having 200 members in less than a year). You guys deserve a hands-on organizer willing to keep this group alive! So I hope we can find one.

(Also, if anyone is interested in continuing some of the meetups we had before, feel free to shoot me your email address. Id like to keep in contact with anyone who was interested in the Game Nights and Video Gaming and going to the Comedy Underground in Seattle. If your interested in that, let me know!)

Again, I hope this group can continue to increase in numbers and be successful. Ive really enjoyed meeting other nerds like myself! I really hope we dont lose anyone during this transition. And most of all, I hope to meet more of you in an upcoming meetup, with me as a member! lol