addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
Gary M.
Gary_Murray
Beck Row, GB
Post #: 1
I would just like to say a big thank you to Claire Sale for introducing me to the group and would be very keen on attending a meet up so I can explain more about Crack On!

We are a newly formed Charity that are in the last throws of being given our Charity number.

CRACK ON ! is a group of amazing, larger than life, energetic, passionate, happy people that have been drawn together better themselves, by helping other people to better themselves.

We understand the joy, the sense of growth and of contribution associated with unconditional giving, and that if we help enough other people discover and reach their dreams and goals in life then ours will easily be attained as a matter of course.

People are drawn to CRACK ON ! for the energy, the buzz and excitement everyone is having all day long.

As a team we aim for a common goal, the education, mentoring, coaching, help and support of the under 25's.....the next generation.

We would love to maximise our online presence. To follow our daily activity follow us on Facebook at http://www.fb.com/cra...­