addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Cambridge NetSquared Meetup Group Message Board › Volunteers for Open Social development for charities/social enterprises?

Volunteers for Open Social development for charities/social enterprises?

Ignacio Perez H.
user 48179642
Cambridge, GB
Post #: 1
Hi!

I'm currently working with a social enterprise (and some affiliated charities) that would like to develop an Open Social type of application for a community time sharing scheme. I'm a web and software engineer by training but have never developed an Open Social app and am also a bit time-constrained due to my PhD work...

Hence, I'm looking for (somewhat) experienced Open Social developers who could either join the developer team or give me some tips on how to get started fastest.

I'm very much looking forward to any responses on this.

Thanks so much in advance and best,

Ignacio