|Sent on:||Saturday, September 22, 2012 9:42 AM|
Apple here: https://www5.recruitingcenter.net/Clients/ibkc/PublicJobs/controller.cfm?jbaction=JobProfile&Job_Id=12508&esid=az
Company Description: IBERIABANK Corporation is a financial holding company with a 125 year history of providing exceptional local service and ongoing growth in the areas of Commercial Banking, Mortgage Lending, Investment Services, Title Insurance, and Wealth Management. We are headquartered in Louisiana and our stock trades on the NASDAQ under the symbol "IBKC".
Location: Lafayette, Louisiana, reporting to the Financial Systems Manager in our Corporate Financial Planning Department.
Responsible for planning, design, implementation, and maintenance of business intelligence systems, processes, and information used at the bank.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
SQL Server / Business Intelligence
• SQL Server
o Database design for business intelligence systems (i.e. dimensional design, star schema)
o Design and implement data schemas to efficiently store data.
o Knowledge of how indexing and statistics work. Able to implement effective indexing strategies.
o Thorough understanding of all data integrity concepts in SQL.
o Experience effectively designing, implementing, and maintaining SQL objects such as stored procedures, views, scalar functions, etc.
o Ability to effectively consolidate and refactor existing SQL objects from multiple databases.
o Able to provide ad-hoc queries on demand of existing financial data sources for various business units.
o Able to validate results of queries, procedures, and reports for data validity.
• Extract, Transfer, and Load (ETL)
o SSIS or similar ETL tool experience. Ability to quickly ramp up to SSIS toolset if prior experience is in another toolset.
o Experience designing, implementing, and maintaining ETL processes.
o Convert existing SQL object based ETL design to SSIS workflow or data flow processing.
o Experience in integrating systems into existing data marts.
• Business Intelligence
o Knowledge of how Analysis services integrates with SQL Server
o Experience creating reports in SQL Reporting services or similar reporting tool.
o Knowledge of SSIS analysis cube development a plus
o Knowledge of querying analytical cubes using MDX a plus.
o Prior experience with Microsoft, SAP, or in-house business intelligence system a plus.
• Data mining
o Experience in data mining financial data or similar business domains.
o Ability to mine data from database schemas with little business unit guidance.
o Ability to cleanse and validate data against external sources.
o Integrate and store data in into existing data marts.
Programming / application / system experience
• Experience in one or more imperative, object oriented, or functional programming languages and associated frameworks or APIs.
• Experience with .Net framework 2.0 – 4.0 (C# or Visual Basic).
• Experience with ASP.Net Webforms / MVC a plus
• VBA / VSTO experience a plus.
• Experience with multi-tiered applications involving database.
Project / Day-to-day
• Ability to work multiple projects involving cross domain business groups throughout the organization.
• Ability to balance multiple projects and ad-hoc requests.
• Ability to thrive in a team environment where great ideas are valued and enacted upon.
• Ongoing learning of all business intelligence technologies employed by organization.
• Ongoing learning of banking and financial concepts.
• Performs all other duties as assigned.
No supervisory responsibilities
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent educational experience.
• Experience: 3+ years of business intelligence experience or equivalent experience.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
• Any certification related to SQL Server / Business Intelligence a plus.
• Any certification related to .Net web application design a plus.
IBERIABANK’s Comprehensive Benefits Package:
• Medical Insurance for under $75/month for an individual
• Dental Insurance for approximately $20/month for an individual
• Vision Insurance for $7/month for an individual
• 401(k) retirement plan with a company match
• Over 5 weeks of paid leave (2 weeks vacation, 7 sick days, 10 holidays, Birthday holiday)
• Life Insurance (2 times salary up to $200,000)
• Accidental Insurance (2 times salary up to $200,000)
• Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
• Business Travel Accident Insurance
• Employee Assistance Counseling Program
• Free and discounted banking services
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.