J'esp?re que vous avez pass? un bon weekend.
Notre prochaine rencontre aura lieu le 6 avril ? 19h. Des d?tails vont suivre prochainement :)
Entre temps, je vous envoie quelques blogs r?cents (sorry it's 'en anglais') ? propos de l'importance de 'Influence' (en anglais) et des ?mobile applications' qui nous aident ? changer le monde?
Visit the WiserEarth Blog
South by Southwest Interactive
started (the SXSW conference), bringing 12,000 people to discuss latest technologies. Tom Schigel, CEO of ShareThis, led a great panel discussion on the future of influence.
Influence and Expertise
The ability to easily share online has suddenly given many individuals a way to broadcast their knowledge or opinions. For organizations tapping into these voices, influence is critical. Paul Berry, Dave Knox, Mike John-Baptiste, David Binkowski and Tom Schigel talked about the meaning of influence by discussing (and sometimes disagreeing with) the following statements:
* We know where to find influencers
* Brands should influence consumers
* The role of the ?expert? is dead
* The value of influence is clear
* I can buy influence
* All social actions matter
* In 12 months consumers will get 80% of their information from social media
Here is what the Twittersphere
had to say
@mizdiva: The best way to regain trust is to quickly admit your mistake, apologize, and do all you can to fix it #futureofinfluence #sxsw
@mediaenthusiast: Influence is about relevance and trust. #futureofinfluence #sxsw .. paying for influencers sacrifices that trust.
@JasonCormier: Social media is the grease within the marketing funnel, not any single stop or linear component of it #futureofinfluence #sxswi
@miishi: Brands can?t just listen- they need to dialogue, activate, incorporate feedback and evolve to build authenticity/trust #futureofinfluence
@iMediaMichelle: #futureofinfluence means learning to connect the dots for your community ? accurately, quickly and meaningfully #SXSWi
@bradspikes : Great comment from the panel at #futureofinfluence ? You can buy influence, but that does not necessarily make it credible. #nokiasxsw
Read more on the WiserEarth blogMobile Applications for Good
We checked out Rachel Weidinger?s panel at SXSW, amusingly titled ?Handheld Awesome Detectors: World-changing Mobile Apps.? It captured the pulse of all SXSW can be: cutting-edge tech coupled with conscience.
Apps to watch
Rachel recommends these apps for making sustainable decisions on the go:
* Locavore ? Use their mobile app tp find your local farmer?s market, or when travelling, their local farmer?s market! Follow them on Twitter @enjoy_locavore
* Seafood Watch ? Their mobile app can be browsed alphabetically to check how sustainable that halibut is while at the restaurant. They?ve also come out with the Super Green List: healthy for you and the ocean! Follow them @seafoodwatch
* Good Guide ? Ratings on more than 70,000 products with criteria ranging from health and the environment to social issues, great for grocery shopping? For those technically-inclined, check out their API and follow them @goodguideRead more on mobile apps for good