NetSquared Wellington Message Board › Want to help out? #net2 social media week, 23-27 Sept

Want to help out? #net2 social media week, 23-27 Sept

Stephen B.
stephenblyth
Wellington, NZ
Kia ora
All the NetSquared groups around the world are being encouraged to run events during a social media week, 23-27 September.
It'll be a chance for people to share, learn, enthuse about how social media is making a difference.
As always, I've got a few ideas of what we could do. I'm sure others might too. And #net2 have offered a smorgasbord of options: http://organizershandbook.wikispaces.com/Social+Media+September­
I'd appreciate some help - to plan and promote an event or possibly two. Email, DM, skype, text or even use the old fashioned phone, if you can want to get involved. No boring organising meetings I promise.
Curious? Interested? I'll happily respond to questions, and greet any volunteers with thunderous applause.
Heoi anō, nā
Stephen
#net2welly organiser
sarah d.
user 57463332
Wellington, NZ
Post #: 1
hi! i would be keen to help out in september. im not much of a technical expert tho
cheers
sarah