addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Netherlands Hadoop User Group Message Board › Notice: Hadoop related meetup at the NoSQL-NL meetup group

Notice: Hadoop related meetup at the NoSQL-NL meetup group

Friso van V.
user 12536527
Group Organizer
Amsterdam, NL
Hi NL-HUG members,

I just wanted to let everyone know that there is a Hadoop related meetup planned by the NoSQL-NL meetup group, set to take place coming Monday (May 21st). It's not a NL-HUG meetup, because it is mostly about MongoDB (and integrating that with Hadoop). I just thought it might be interesting for some of you, which is why I am sending you this e-mail.

The event link is here: http://bit.ly/JmPKvK...­

Also, if you attend, you can win one of two free tickets to the GOTO Amsterdam conference offered by 10gen, which will be raffled off at the meetup.

Cheers,

Friso