Network Marketing Support Meetup Group Message Board › New Meetup: Inner Belief Boot Camp Series: To Greater Wealth!

New Meetup: Inner Belief Boot Camp Series: To Greater Wealth!

Anthony P.
user 6925152
Group Organizer
Danvers, MA
Announcing a new Meetup for Network Marketing Support Meetup Group!

What: Inner Belief Boot Camp Series: To Greater Wealth!

When: Saturday, January 22, 2011 1:00 PM

Price: $50.00 per person

Where: Ideal Business Center
20 Locust Street Ste: 102
Danvers, MA 01923
978-836-6501

Start the year anew with our
INNER BELIEF BOOT CAMP

It is time to take control of your own destiny!

This Really works! Changing beliefs is like changing the old into the new.
If want to really win the game of creating wealth, well here it is.

Remember: You can have Success and Wealth or Excuses and Blame, but you can't have both.

Join today, these book up very fast!

... A dynamic 1/2-day workshop
for busting through internal blocks to achieve greater prosperity

Saturday, January 22
1 to 3:30
Ideal Business Center
20 Locust Street
Danvers, MA

Learn the science of rewiring your brain for ongoing success!
“Positive thoughts have a profound effect on behavior and genes, but only when they are in harmony with subconscious programming….When it comes to sheer neurological processing abilities, the subconscious mind is millions of time more powerful than the conscious mind.” –Bruce Lipton, Ph.D., The Biology of Belief.

New Year's resolutions do not work! Instead, they place you on a roller coaster where you are up one day and down the next. You become afraid, fearful and you retreat into the SAME OLD SAME OLD. So what happens? You hide, you don't think about the person YOU ARE DESTINED to become. You get lost in the same bad habits, over and over again. You think to yourself "I know I can be more!"

Listen carefully! There is a science behind becoming WEALTHY, being HAPPY and having a HEALTHY, LOVING RELATIONSHIP. That's right -- a science. That means a proven scientific way of rewiring the mind to BREAK THROUGH THOSE HIDDEN BELIEFS that do not serve you and teach your mind to accept and allow you to move with confidence toward your every goal.

Now Imagine waking up every morning KNOWING you can reach your dreams, with a vision so strong you are inspired to take the right actions to follow through towards the outcomes you desire. No longer will you wonder "What if?" Now your internal responses will be "I CAN," “I CHOOSE," "I AM COMMITTED!"

This half-day workshop will be taught by :

Gail Kauranen Jones
Intuitive Coach, Insightful Writer/Author and Belief Change Expert

...Rescripting Success from the Inside Out

www.SupportMatters.com

GailJones@SupportMatters.com

And By

Anthony Pasquale
Master Instructor, Entrepreneur
Mindful Wealth Group

...Inspiring the Courage to be Great!

Cost is only $50 (a $600 value if coached individually by both facilitators). Class size is
limited. Register now by RSVPing here or call 800-8207632 to assure you get a seat. A 50 percent deposit is required upon registration. We look forward to helping empower you to live the life of your dreams from the inside out--where real change happens.

Here is what people are saying about Gail Kauranen Jones

“Working with Gail Jones is the best thing I have ever done for myself. She is helping me replace the ‘old tapes’ in my head with life-changing ideas. The improvement I see in my everyday life is extraordinary.”
—Margo Carey, software trainer and writer, Marblehead, MA

“Gail Jones enlightened me. She gave me a window that most people don’t have the opportunity to see through.”
—Dennis Conlon, owner, Cape Ann Estate Maintenance, Manchester-By-The-Sea, MA.

“Gail Jones is an inspired coach, group facilitator and writer who is an expert on transition and conscious life choices. She uses her proprietary Rewriting the Script technique which helps clients cut through emotional blocks and is the author of the courageous book, To Hell and Back…Healing Your Way Through Transition (2004). I highly recommend Gail as enlightened soul and healer who lives what she believes and values in her own life and generously shares her wisdom with others.”
—Gail McMeekin, career/creativity coach and author of The Power of Positive Choices and The 12 Secrets of Highly Creative Women.

What people are say about Anthony J Pasquale.

“Anthony is a unique person in today's world, in that he is not only driven to reach higher goals, but those goals focus on helping young people see their full potential and live to exceptional standards. I have not known him to 'think small'. He uses his own limitless potential in service to others, yet doesn't burden himself or others with stoicism; he is a living example of "enjoying the ride"!”

Marcus Milukas CPCC, ACC

“I have known Anthony for 4 years now. During that time, he has been a martial arts instuctor to my two young children. I have grown to have the highest respect for his character, integrity and commitment to our children as individuals, and our community as a whole. His drive and devotion to create a better environment ~ work, living or social ~ is tireless and inspirational. He and his wife have created a truly special, and even life-changing, place for us.

Recently, I was invited to become Anthony's business partner in a networking effort on the North Shore. I jumped at the chance. He's a big thinker, and does not consider obstacles. He is constantly streaming ideas to improve not only his business, but ours, and is always thinking creatively and collaboratively.

It is my pleasure to recommend Anthony for anything he aspires to!”

Karen Hanson, Real Estate Consultant

“Energetic and tireless, Anthony is result-driven and seeks to create a community of like-minded working professionals. Success is not measured only by financial gain but personal happiness and well being.” Glenn Scott

Come join us and see for yourself what this extraordinary event can do for you.

Anthony Pasquale
AJP Enterprise
A Mindful Wealth Group
United Martial Arts Center
Osanna Seminars

"Live with Purpose and Passion Everyday" !

www.umachealth.com
www.danversmartialarts.com
http://www.couragewit...­.

Ideal Business Center
20 Locust Street, Suite 100
Danvers MA 01923
(978) 836-6501

"It's remarkable, how much mediocrity we live with, surrounding ourselves with daily reminders that the average is acceptable. Our world suffers from terminal normality. Take a moment to access all the things around you that encourage you to remain "average". These are the things that keep you powerless, unable to go beyond a limit you have arbitrarily set for yourself."

RSVP to this Meetup:
http://www.meetup.com...­