Network Marketing Support Meetup Group Message Board › New Meetup: Create a better income stream!

New Meetup: Create a better income stream!

Anthony P.
user 6925152
Group Organizer
Danvers, MA
Announcing a new Meetup for Network Marketing Support Meetup Group!

What: Create a better income stream!
When: Tuesday, June 7, 2011 7:00 PM

Where: Ideal Business Center
20 Locust Street Ste: 102
Danvers, MA 01923
978-836-6501

Hello Network Marketer, This is Anthony Pasquale, I have been in the Network Marketing Field off and on for the better part of my adult life. There is nothing more exciting than being around like minded people. I hope you will connect with me and we can start to build a learning relationship.

I would like you to come and see how I present. My claim to fame is I know how to fill a room. Build trust and develop business. Come network with me see how I do this and it may help your business grow too.

--------------------------------------­----------------------------------------­----------

Hello Folks, I often say to people " True success comes from helping others succeed". How true this is.

If would like to hear more about how we are getting people to create an ongoing income over the internet that works 24/7 Please feel free to come this June 7th at 700pm Tuesday night, The Unfranchise Business Presentation for an ...overview of how you create an online business with me on the internet. Please RSVP if you can at...tend and of course you can bring a guest. I have a small group of entrepreneurs, business minded folks and friends meeting and it should be fun.

Anthony J Pasquale
Mindful Wealth Group
978-836-6501

--------------------------------------­----------------------------------------­---------
Join us for a presentation on the Unfranchise Business System. Please feel free to invite members of your family or friends. Not only will you learn how to save money on everything you already purchase everyday, but you will also learn how to turn that savings into income. You can't beat that!

Check it out!