addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Network Marketing Support Meetup Group Message Board › Business Presentation and Networking Tonight.

Business Presentation and Networking Tonight.

Anthony P.
user 6925152
Group Organizer
Danvers, MA
Hello NSBSN Group,

FYI, I am am hosting a Business Presentation at the Ideal Business Center tonight, 20 Locust Street Danvers Mass at 7:00pm this will give you a great understanding of the business I am in plus we allow 20mins of networking if you are interested. We have 16 Businesses already confirmed. I hope you can attend. Let me know.

AllTheBest

Anthony Pasquale
AJP Enterprise
A Mindful Wealth Group
United Martial Arts Center
Osanna Seminars

"Live with Purpose and Passion Everyday" !

www.umachealth.com
www.danversmartialarts.com­
http://www.couragewithin.blogspot.com/­

Ideal Business Center
20 Locust Street, Suite 100
Danvers MA 01923
(978) 836-6501

"It's remarkable, how much mediocrity we live with, surrounding ourselves with daily reminders that the average is acceptable. Our world suffers from terminal normality. Take a moment to access all the things around you that encourage you to remain "average". These are the things that keep you powerless, unable to go beyond a limit you have arbitrarily set for yourself