Network Marketing Support Meetup Group Message Board › 2012 is right around the corner!!! Join us for this FREE Event!!!!

2012 is right around the corner!!! Join us for this FREE Event!!!!

Anthony P.
user 6925152
Group Organizer
Danvers, MA
Learn the science of rewiring your brain for ongoing success!

IBBC-Inner Beleif Boot Camp to

Wealth and Happiness

"Positive thoughts have a profound effect on behavior and genes, but only when they are in harmony with subconscious programming….When it comes to sheer neurological processing abilities, the subconscious mind is millions of time more powerful than the conscious mind." –Bruce Lipton, Ph.D., the Biology of Belief/Change/Action/Support

An Introduction to your NEW LIFE!!!

New Year's resolutions do not work!Instead, they place you on a roller coaster where you are up one day and down the next. You become afraid, fearful and you retreat into the SAME OLD SAME OLD. So what happens? You hide, you don't think about the greatness within the person you already are. You get lost in the same bad habits, over and over again. You think to yourself "I know I can be more!"

Listen carefully!There is a science behind becoming WEALTHY, being HAPPY and having a HEALTHY, LOVING RELATIONSHIP. That's right -- a science. That means a proven scientific way of rewiring the mind to BREAK THROUGH THOSE HIDDEN BELIEFS that do not serve you and teach your mind to accept and allow you to move with confidence toward your every goal.

Now imaginewaking up every morning KNOWING you can reach your dreams, with a vision so strong you are inspired to take the right actions to follow through towards the outcomes you desire. No longer will you wonder "What if?" Now your internal responses will be "I CAN," "I CHOOSE," "I AM COMMITTED!"

Cost is at NO-CHARGE!!! (a $600 value) Class size is limited. Register now by RSVPing here or call 978-836-6501 to ensure you get a seat.

This will lead to s series of support workshops!!!

This is going to change your life!!!

1. The Power of Imagination and getting it to work for you.
2. Desire, learn to create such a DESIRE you will never quit on your DREAMS! (write it out)
3. Your "Why" in Life, Understand "The Why I.Q. in your life. (write it out)
4. Persistence, Your Vision will dictate your desions in life!
5. The life style you want, NOW!. (write it out)
6. Where and with who. (write it out)
7. What you are willing to give in return for your goals. (write it out)
8. The Date that you want your goals done by! (write it out)

Things to bring to this Lifestyle Vision Workshop,

(1) A new/old Vision Board
(2) 5 x 8 index cards, Markers. Glue stick (mini Vison Board)
(3) Any decorative items you may want to put on your board. Most importantly anything that, "Speaks to you!"
(4) Open Mind to Adunance and Wealth.
(5) Sense of Humor.
(6) A willness to be coachable.

--------------------------------------­----------------------------------------­---------------Here are some of the things that will be covered:

The Awakening, Voice, Vision, Message!

Fear and how to filter and use it the right way!

The Seven Daily Steps through Mindful Wealth Living.

Creating your Vision. (Your Vision Board)

Creating your Voice. (Your Vision Statement)

Creating your message in life. (Your Vision Symbol)

Your Vision in life will determine your decisions in life!
(You will do this excerises for the rest of your life!)

--------------------------------------­----------------------------------------­---------------

Anthony J. Pasquale,

Master Instructor, Entrepreneur, Mindful Wealth Group ...Inspiring the Courage to be Great! We look forward to helping empower you to live the life of your dreams from the inside out--where real change happens