addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

NYC NETWORKING EVENTS & PARTIES Message Board › PLEASE HELP

PLEASE HELP

Michael C.
user 8727161
Group Organizer
New York, NY
Hello friends,

A lot of people are in need of assistance in the aftermath of Sandy and I know we are all helping via Red Cross and other charities, I received a text last night from a friend of mine telling me he has friends live in the Rockaways that need help and I would to ask everyone to help anyway you can.

Please contact Miguel Samuel at 347-902-6303 with what assistance you can offer, Miguel is very active in his Church and they need help.

Please let me know if you or someone you know that need help and I would be happy to send out emails to everyone I know.

Thank you so very much