addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

NYC NETWORKING EVENTS & PARTIES Message Board › New Meetup: Workout And Meet New People For A Good Cause!!

New Meetup: Workout And Meet New People For A Good Cause!!

LeeAnne H.
LeeAnne_Homsey
New York, NY
Announcing a new Meetup for New York City, Social Events Community!

What: Workout And Meet New People For A Good Cause!!

When: Sunday, August 1, 2010 11:45 AM

Price: $4.00 per person

Hello Exciting Group!

All Levels Fun-Run +++! Good Stuff! Great People And Fun Interval All Day Workout!

Schedule:
#1) RUN! (Or Jog/Walk)
We beginners will run 1.5 miles in intervals, mixing exercise breaks with running and jogging. Stronger runners will go 2.5 or more miles.

*STRONGER RUNNERS WILL RUN DOWN TO 14th Street And Back For A 7 Mile Run. *(IF THIS IS YOU: Please RSVP With (7 Miles) In The RSVP/Comment Area So That Others Know You Will Be Running 7 Mi. With Them.)

(This is a great way to meet potential running partners!)

#2)
SNACK! (Or Chow!)
Next if you feel like having lunch before our skate, I can give you some good, inexpensive ideas in the area. (I will not be joining.)

#3) SKATE THE LOOP! (Any Pace Is Fine But You MUST Be Comfortable On Hills + Breaking!)
At 2:30 We will meet again @ The 72nd Street entrance to Central Park. The park benches on the South Side when you walk in to the park. From there we will skate the 6.5 mile mini loop

#4) FREE-STYLE SKATE! (Roller Skate Or Rollerblade)
At 3:30 join the Central Park Dance Skaters for freestyle dance skating for the rest of the afternoon in to evening.

Join us for Any or ALL of this fun day!

*Organizer fee: $4.
*Portion Of Proceeds Help Support The Children's Aid Society http://www.childrensa...­

(**Note: This is a multi-group event. There will be men AND women at this event.)
Meet at my building:
339 west 84th street (Between West-end ave & Riverside). I will meet you outside to let you in. Feel free to leave your belongings in my apartment.

We will leave shortly after the meeting time so please try to arrive on time.

Thank you and I look forward to meeting you and introducing you to new workout partners & new workout experiences all for a good cause!
All the best!
LeeAnne Homsey

RSVP to this Meetup:
http://www.meetup.com...­