addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

NYC NETWORKING SOCIAL EVENTS Message Board › New Meetup: Meet Someone New On A Wednesday!

New Meetup: Meet Someone New On A Wednesday! (Tonight: Last Minute Get Together) ~Free!~

LeeAnne H.
LeeAnne_Homsey
New York, NY
Announcing a new Meetup for New York City, Social Events Community!

What: Meet Someone New On A Wednesday! (Last Minute Get Together) ~Free!~

When: Wednesday, August 4, 2010 8:00 PM

Where: At Vermillion
480 Lexington @ 46th street
New York City, NY 10017

Meet Someone New On A Wednesday! (Tonight: Last Minute Get Together) ~Free!~
"Just A Cocktail @ Vermillion"

Hello Everyone,

I do these "last minute mingles" every once and a while and since I am going to be working tonight at Vermillion anyway, I thought, "Why not here?"

So if you are in the area of 46th and Lexington tonight at around 8:00pm and feel like having a cocktail or a little "nosh" come to At Vermillion. Stop by and let me introduce you to someone new, a new flavor or a new restaurant!

Check in with me at the front desk (I am the new Maitre D') and get ready to meet someone!

See you later or see you tomorrow at the charity event!

All the best,
LeeAnne

RSVP to this Meetup:
http://www.meetup.com...­