NYC NETWORKING EVENTS & PARTIES Message Board › Thank you & FREE END OF SUMMER Mingling Charity Event!

Thank you & FREE END OF SUMMER Mingling Charity Event! (Singles Preferred) Meet 4 A Cause!

LeeAnne H.
New York, NY
Hello Everyone,
Thank you all for such a wonderful night on Thursday! Everyone kept saying, "what nice people" were in the room and I couldn't agree more! It was a lot of fun.
The next event will be even better with special surprises all to benefit you members and The Children's Aid Society!

I've posted the new event already. For more details, see the full listing and to *rsvp:­

When: Friday, September 24, 2010 6:00 PM

Where: Van Diemens
383 Third Avenue
ny, NY 10016

*Please take a moment RSVP "YES" even if you are not sure.
You can always change your rsvp later but if you rsvp before Aug. 12th, you are officially on the "Comp" list and pay nothing no matter how high the ticket prices go. (Plus your "Yes" rsvp might encourage some one new to come out try one of our events for the first time!)

You can always get in touch with me through the "Contact Organizer" link on Meetup:­