December 21, 2013 · 9:00 AM
• 9-9:15 Introductions
• 9:15-10:45 NIA Proceedings
1. Statement of Annual Treasurers Record of the books (written and verbalized)
2. Statement of current legal actions of NIA (written and verbalize)
3. Vote on Changes in Membership dues
4. Vote on action to convert from 501c6 to 501c3 tax status
5. Final Nominations for Officers
6. Election of Officers for 2014
• Nominations (updated 21-Nov):
• President: Eric Bradford
• Vice President: Scott Hughes
• Treasurer: Vince Chemist
• Secretary: OPEN
• Sergeant-at-Arms: Simone Lao
• 10:45-11:15 Break and Network
• 11:15-12:00 NIA Officers discuss transitions and setup meeting for 2014 goals.
Accepting Officer Nominations
It is election season for the NIA Officers. We have several openings. Please read the Bylaws; Articles VII and VIII to learn about the positions. Officers have the dual role of Board Trustee/Officer. The term of each position is 1 yr. Board members must attend approximately 6 board meeting throughout the year.
If you are a member who is in good standing (up to date dues) and are interested in being placed on the ballot and can attend the Dec 21st meeting please send your name and the position you are interested in to: [masked] If you nominate someone for a position, we will need a confirmation email from the person you are nominating, to confirm their interest.
Elections will be held during the Dec 21st meeting by paper ballot. You must be present to vote.