Please read this entire page prior to joining New England Dog Friendly Day Trips, Getaways, Gatherings.
This group is for dog lovers who would like:
- Weekend getaways with your dog
-Attending day trips that are dog friendly
- Exploring New England with your furry friend
-Socializing with others that love their dog
-Participating in fun dog friendly events
-Or just spend an afternoon together
If you are like me, your dog is a very important part of your life.
I love to be outdoors and exploring new places, but most meetups that I belong to don't offer a lot of dog friendly excursions. Through my research I have found many great places to go, events to attend, and overnight getaways to participate in with my faithful companion. Join us on some of these adventures!
Only well behaved, socialized dogs and their humans are welcome to join. If you like the company of dogs ( and their humans) and don't have a dog in your life at the moment, you are welcome to join us as well.
Please post a current photo of you, or you and your dog, so that we can recognize you at an event!
If you are a no-show on 2 or more events, you will be removed from the group. Simply update your RSVP if you cannot attend, so that someone else can attend. A no-show is when you do not attend an event that you RSVP'd yes for, and do not change your RSVP to indicate that you will not attend.
1)If you choose to let your dog(s) off-leash, you are responsible for the dog's actions according to the terms of the Liability Waiver. You also agree to be responsible for any fines that may be incurred due to a breach of rules of the organization owning or responsible for the meetup location.
2) Dogs are expected to be well behaved and under owner control at all times. This group is for well socialized dogs only! We are not the venue for dogs that are learning how to socialize! The Meetup organizer reserves the right to remove or limit participation of members in any event due to a members inability to control their dogs behavior, including excessive barking, making others in the group feel uncomfortable in any way, aggressive behavior, or any behavior that exhibits lack of control of the dog, or causes another dog to feel unsafe.
If your dog barks excessively, any restaurant event may not be appropriate for your dog. Let's face it! All dogs will bark! Barking within reason is expected! Excessive barking is when your dog continues to bark and will not stop even when you use a voice command to attempt to stop his/her barking. Please be prepared to remove your dog from the event, if you cannot control his/her barking. It is not fair to other patrons of the establishment who are trying to enjoy the venue as well. We want to be invited back to a chosen venue, and do not want to jeopardize that in any way!
If your dog has an incident of aggressive behavior, causes other dogs or people in the group to feel uncomfortable in an way, you will be removed from the group.
3) You agree to take personal and financial responsibility for any damages to property, people or other dog(s) caused by your dog(s) or any dog(s) you have brought to the meetup.
4) By becoming a member of this group, you are confirming that your dog does not have any history of behavioral issues or aggressiveness.
5) Dogs must be leashed at all times. Retractable leashes,shock collars, choke collars are not allowed. Any type of restraining collar is not permitted. If your dog needs a shock collar or choke collar, this group is not for you and your dog. Off leash walks are not encouraged.
6) This meetup is about having fun and meeting new friends. Please be kind and respectful of others at all times. I am not responsible for the actions of others, and cannot be held responsible for members actions. Any complaint about an individual will result in removal from the group.
7) Please understand that this is a public meetup group. We take lots of photos and add them to the Meetup site. Please let us know in advance if you do not want to be photographed.
8) No solicitations, advertisements, postings of items for sale, or promotions of any kind are allowed by members without the consent of the organizer. Members in violation will be removed.
9) In order to participate in any overnight trip, you must be current with member dues, and have attended 2-3 day trips prior to the overnight trip.
10) Please be respectful and pick up after your dog at all times.
11) Your dog must be over 2 years old to participate in events.
12) By joining this group, you are confirming that your dog is up to date on all shots and or titers, is healthy, and is spayed/neutered.
Liability Release - In order to join and or participate in this meetup group, you agree : to hold harmless the organizer and her heirs, and all members and participants of this Meetup group and their heirs, from any and all claims of injury, illness, death, and/or property damage including those caused by negligence, ignorance, inexperience and or any other reasons. You also agree to assume all psychological , physical, financial, and/or other risk associated with this meetup. All meetup activities pose assumed risks and dangers. Participation in these activities is voluntary and dependent upon your own personal judgment.
Let's start exploring New England with our faithful companions!
8,404 Secret Diners
1,878 Movie Fans
872 Women Keeping Busy...
1,145 Movie Lovers