addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

New England ebay & Ecommerce Sellers Group Message Board › An Exciting Event: Learning to Sell on Amazon with Guest Speaker Chris Green

An Exciting Event: Learning to Sell on Amazon with Guest Speaker Chris Green

Sarasota, FL
Dear Sellers,

I am getting so excited to have Chris Green speak to us on Thursday, October 27th about Selling on Amazon. Chris will be bringing his newest book Retail Arbitrage and selling at a discount to attendees only on that evening! This book is hot off the press. I've been reading Retail Arbitrage and I can't tell you how much I've learned about selling on Amazon.

I've also been listening to Chris' internet radio show FBA Radio[/url] and I highly recommend listening to past shows via podcast before you attend that night. I've learned so much from those shows and I'm excited to grow my ecommerce business on Amazon with the information I've learned.

Trust me, you are going to want to attend this event. You're leaving money on the table if you don't add Amazon selling to your multi-channel online business.

I immediately liked Chris very much because he is not trying to hard sell anything. He attended our last event with Griff. Chris has an amazing product and his book explains step-by-step how to sell on Amazon.

To learn more about Chris you can go here.

FBA Power has a Facebook page too.