addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

New England ebay & Ecommerce Sellers Group Message Board › Accurate Count needed for Roundabout - Please check your RSVP

Accurate Count needed for Roundabout - Please check your RSVP

Bobbi
bobbim03801
Sarasota, FL
We are looking forward to a wonderful evening with Jason Smith from Thrifting with the Boys.

You have RSVPed "Yes" to attending this Monday evening 5/14 6pm at the Roundabout Diner.

PLEASE make sure your RSVP is accurate so I can give an accurate head count to the Restaurant.

The Roundabout has to call in extra staff to accommodate us, so if your plans have changed, please

take time to go into meetup and change your RSVP.

Looking forward to seeing you for a great evening!

Tom G.
user 17504151
Portsmouth, NH
Post #: 1
Hi Bobbi

I plan on attending with Letha. so count us as two

thanks

Tom Grasso
Pat L.
user 33501912
Portsmouth, NH
Post #: 4
Bobbie: As much as I would like to attend this meeting, my truck is saying no! My mechanic says I can only drive locally until the front ball joints are replaced. He is starting the job on Monday, but does not know how long it will take to do the work. If I could car pool with someone from the Lake Sunapee, the Upper Valley or the Concord area, I would love to.....
Michael M.
user 9586792
Portsmouth, NH
Post #: 2
Hi Bobbi,

Yes, my plan is to be there - hopefully I'll be on time, this time. ;)

Have a good weekend!
~ Michael
Dianne
user 12148726
Portsmouth, NH
Post #: 2
Hi Bobbi- I just adjusted my RSVP to include a guest. My sister-in-law Barbara will be attending with me. Looking forward to seeing everyone!biggrin