add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

New England eBay & Ecommerce Sellers Group Message Board › top-rated seller question

top-rated seller question

user 9479353
Salem, MA
Post #: 309
Hello fellow EBAY'ers.....I have a problem I'm hoping someone can help me with......I have reached 'TOP RATED POWER SELLER' status....yeehah....and am about to lose my 'TOP REATED' status this month....this is why:

I have stellar feedback and DSR numbers....never any problems.....recently I started selling low priced items...due to the low profits already, I decided to not track these sales and save the .90 (I use USPS)....

as a result, my tracking numbers which need to be at 90% are down to 23%.....I will not be able to get this number up to 90% this month and will lose my status....

I have contacted EBAY with no help....which I believe is unfair.....

does anyone know someone I can get into contact with in EBAY to help me with this..

Pat L.
user 33501912
Portsmouth, NH
Post #: 6
Jim: I know another seller who missed TRS status by less then .5! eBay is not sympathetic as the policy is clearly stated. People who sell small items like stamps and postcards are also hurt by this policy, but eBay seems to be deaf to their appeals. You can contact eBay seller baltimoreandmore and see if she has had any better luck recently with Customer Service. BTW, she has over 11,000 FB and has a sterling rep, too!