add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo
user 9479353
Salem, MA
Post #: 328
Hello fellow ebayers....I am looking for someone who is interested in learning ebay and/or becoming a partner with me in my business....I am looking to teach someone to get going on ebay while at the same time we help each other with our going to flea markets, yard sales, discount stores, estate sales and working together so we can help each other find our niche items.....I would also work with them and them with me to photo, list and ship our would be a team effort though we would each have our own business and sales....

If you know anyone who is interested, please have them contact me either on this site or they can contact me at 978 500-3031....

'Twisted' Jim