addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The FAN Alliance Message Board The FAN Alliance Discussion Forum › Event will be rescheduled check your calender for band and place

Event will be rescheduled check your calender for band and place

user 4457040
Haverhill, MA
Due to mother nature the event has been cancelled, (Mass got hit heavy and many are with out power) for 2/9/13, I tentatively rescheduled for 2/23/13 place and band to be announced at that time, please check your calender for updates.

I cannot even get out of my driveway let alone off of my street 30inches of snow.

Thank you