The FAN Alliance Message Board The FAN Alliance Discussion Forum › Wanted: A few more good event Hosts!

Wanted: A few more good event Hosts!

FAN A.
user 3072150
Group Organizer
Nashua, NH
It recuitment time again. Since the last time I made this spiel, we've increased our membership by over 50 members. That is excellent but we need new event hosts to post and host events. Its easy. You find an event that you would like to do and post it on our calendar. Then you will be expected to show up for the event so that there is someone to look for. I'd reccomend veing 15 minutes early. Once you've made sure everyone is there and introduced everyone, your job is done. Then just have a great time at the event you've planned. Sounds easy doesn't it?

Robert
A former member
Post #: 5
Hey Robert.
I am new and don't know much, but if the group is too large for someone to handle I would be willing to co-host an event.
Everyone can use a little help and I would be learning all the while exactly what you are looking for in a good event host.
I have tons of places to go in Maine, but I don't know much about NH or Mass. Have you ever been to The Butterfly Place in Weston, MA?? I think that is a GREAT place to go. As a matter of fact, I am going tomorrow with my camera to try and get some nice shots for some upcoming photo contests.
Talk to you later, and remember you can offer me up as a co-host, just please no movies or boring stuff. Outdoor or museum stuff is cool.
Deborah
A former member
Post #: 17
Hey Robert.
I would like to try again at event hosting.
I know that my first try was a disaster with my boyfriend of 7 years dying in a car accident, however, I really would like to try again.
Please let me know and I will begin filling the calendar.
Thanks for considernig me.
Deborah Wilson
FAN A.
user 3072150
Group Organizer
Nashua, NH
Post #: 364
Hey Robert.
I would like to try again at event hosting.
I know that my first try was a disaster with my boyfriend of 7 years dying in a car accident, however, I really would like to try again.
Please let me know and I will begin filling the calendar.
Thanks for considernig me.
Deborah Wilson

I haven't taken away your ability to post events. If there is something you want to post, go ahead. The rules are the same. If you post an event, you are expected to either show up so that people can find you or find another assistant organizer to take over the event for you.

Robert