addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

New England Magento E-Commerce Meetup Message Board › Looking for Magento Freelancer to Help Design Team

Looking for Magento Freelancer to Help Design Team

Josh G.
New York, NY
Post #: 3
Hi there,

We are a super easy to work with design team working on a promising ecommerce project, and we need a little Magento assist from a freelancer who could help template some of our created design/ux pages - and perhaps would like to enjoy more future work from us, as we have other projects which leverage Magento, too! Please hit me up at!

Johnny L.
user 12086608
Nottingham, NH
Post #: 2
I'm just finishing up a responsive UI Magento project. http://devshop.austin...­

Contact me - Sinan Talgat­­­