We have been advised to restrict participation in all NESSA events to members only. Please have your guest join NESSA and sign up for the event on their own. By joining NESSA and signing up for an event you have agreed to abide by the waiver agreement listed below.
We use the regulation balls only on both courts for this event. Please do not attend this event if you feel that the NESSA regulation balls are not acceptable by you.
Don't worry about how well you play! We always keep your safety & your NESSA members' safety on the courts in mind. Should you or the event host feel that the level of play at the event is beyond your playing capacity, Please stop playing and immediately let Tom or Mike know so they can rearrange the team you were on. You should not feel bad or worried about the decision. Your safety is more important to us than anything else. (You will not be charged for the event if the decision not to play was made within the first two games of the event.) We are willing to help you with your game at a different volleyball event that is more suitable for your level and capacity, so that you may return and be comfortable at the level you stopped at.
All levels of players are welcome. We use regulation balls only on both courts for this event. (For everyone's safety we recommend that you be physically fit and able to move around the court without any difficulty.) Play time is 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm. We then go to a local establishment for further socializing (Ruby Tuesday's .) Any drinks & food are not included in the fee for this event.
A $10.00 fee will be collected at each indoor Vollley Ball event. If you can't make it, please be sure to change your RSVP so we know how many will be joiining.
To avoid any disorganization please adhere to the following guidelines::
1. PLEASE RSVP online if you are going to be attending . This way we will know in advance if 2 courts are needed.
2. You will not be required to sign in upon arrival if you RSVP on line.
3. All guests will be required to sign our standard waiver prior to playing. If they plan on attending again in the future we are requesting they become a member.
3. $10.00 charge will be collected prior to playing. See Tom when you arrive.
4. The 2nd court is not available until 7:30 so please be patient.
5. Only Tom, Glen and Mike will be setting up the teams and make final decisions at this event. If you wish to change teams or have any difficulty. Please bring it to the attention of Tom (your Group Organizer) off the court only and he will assist you in this matter.
Adherence to these procedures is required prior to participating.
By clicking on "Yes" for this event you agree, warrant, and covenant as follows:
In consideration for accepting this entry, I, the registrant, intending to be legally bound, hereby, for myself, my heirs, my executors and administrators, do waive and release any and all rights for damages I may have against any parties or persons connected with the New England Social & Sports Adventurers (NESSA) for and related to the above listed event. I attest and verify that I am physically fit to participate in any portion of this above listed event. I grant NESSA permission to use any photographs, film or videotapes of this event for any purpose. I also agree not to promote non NESSA events at this meetup without the prior approval of Glenn & Tom the organizers of NESSA. Organizers, Glenn & Tom also reserve the right to refuse participation in its events to any individuals that are not members of NESSA.