addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

New Haven Screenwriters Message Board › Saturday!

Saturday!

A former member
Hey everyone,

Looks like the date is finally upon us.  I appreciate all y'all for showing an interest.  I'm still shocked that folks are interested, hahaha.  Regarding time, I could've sworn that I put 3-5pm for the meeting time, but the meetup.com shows 2-4pm for some reason.  Hmm. Since the 2-4 time is what everyone sees, I'll just plan to be there at 2pm.  I assume that all can make it at 2 or thereabouts?

Of course, the general nature of the first meeting is to be a meet and greet, i.e. to see each other in the flesh and be somewhat certain that we're not baby-eating monsters. The second objective is to give each other a very broad idea of the script you hope to write (or rewrite) while in the group.  By broad, I'm thinking genre, central character or protag, central plot or problem in a sentence or three.  And lastly, we'll decide on the regularity of our meetings and perhaps a regular locale.

All righty!  Guess we'll be seeing each other soon.  New Haven downtown library!

Dawn