dwinkler
user 61474002
New Haven, CT
Send an Email Post a Greeting
Thanks to those who came out today.  I'm so energized by this new venture, and sooo ready to finish this stupid rewrite that's been hounding me for the past few years!!  hahaha. I'm impressed by how active you folks are in the local film community! Well, I'm actually happy to know that there's a film community to get involved in in the first place. hahaha.

Just to quickly recap, the next meeting will be on Nov. 17th, 2pm-5pm.  I'll aim for the same locale (downtown library), but I'll confirm that within the next few days.  During the next meeting, we'll move further into the broad strokes of our stories, painting a more specific picture of the structure, major characters, plot, and stakes.  For those of y'all new to this whole beat sheet or treatment thing, I'll add some resources to the dropbox.  Others in the group can also feel free to add helpful resources to the dropbox.

Let's say that folks' story outlines or treatments should be in the dropbox by the 10th.  Also, I think it's a good idea at this point to try to limit the beat sheet or treatment (or whatever format peeps are familiar with) pages to about 2.  We'll move on to the more fleshed out stuff, but for the moment, just to understand the more core elements of the story, I think it's a good idea to put forth something relatively concise and simple to understand.

And don't forget, send me your email addys (if you haven't already) so that I can add you to the dropbox!  dwinkler2k2@gmail.com