align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfullheartglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

New Jersey Food Festivals and Events Message Board › Tastefully Simple-possible future meetup

Tastefully Simple-possible future meetup

A former member
Post #: 3
Hi everybody! I just became a Tastefully Simple consultant and wanted to throw out the option if anyone was interested in hosting a tasting party for a future meetup. Tastefully Simple is a collection of drink mixes, baking mixes and spices you can use for dips, salads, meals, desserts, etc. The options are really endless and if you haven't had a party or been to one, this can be your opportunity! Visit their website tastefullysimple.com for more information or respond to this discussion.

I hope to meet some of you soon because I have been so busy and unable to attend any meetups as of yet but am looking forward to it!

-Nicole