Doctor Adiel Tel-Oren is coming back to New York on April 14 & 15 2013.
He will be sharing an important lecture on Sunday April 14th about Supplements and tell us what we all need to know to protect our health and to avoid wasting money on useless and even harmful products. Also make your appointment now for holistic removal of moles, skin tags and spots at the Skin Clinic on Monday April 15th. Spaces fill up fast!Sign Up for Appointments HERE.
What You Need to Know About Supplements to Stay Healthy and Avoid Fraud.
~ Dr. Adiel Tel-Oren
Dietary supplements come in a variety of forms: traditional tablets, capsules, and powders, as well as drinks and energy bars. We have out choice of entire stores full of costly suplements for Bodybuilding, Weight-loss, Digestion Enhancemet, Increased Energy, Improved Sexual Function and much more..
- What supplements do you really need?
- What are the advantages to taking supplements?
- What supplements are safe?
- What are the risks when taking supplements?
- What ingredients in supplements may cause harm to your health?
- How can you determine the quality of a supplement?
- What are some important tips about taking supplements?
In this important lecture learn the answers to these & other important questions to protect your health and protect you from fraud.
Sunday, April 14 2013
6:30PM to 8:30PM
Pearl Studios: 500 Eighth Avenue Room #405
New York, NY 10018
Get TIX now HERE
Admission: $10 advance or $15 at the door
Funds raised go to benefit the
Everest Learning Academy In Nepal. Be sure and get there on time for a Special Gourmet Raw Vegan Recipe Demo prepared by Raw Vegan Certified Chef Jillian Love.
Dr. T Skin Clinic
Dr. T will also be offering skin clinic appointments
Monday April 14th 11AM - 7PM
241 West 30th Street (West of 7th Ave) New York New York
Appointments include a brief free skin inspection and immediate removal of all kinds of skin lesions including , moles, skin tags, lesions, red spots and more.
Learn about the cost, find out what kinds of things can be treated and read all about the procedure HERE
Watch an informative video with Dr. Tel-Oren HERE
Sign Up for Appointments HERE.
If the work of Doctor Adiel Tel-Oren has touch your life in some way and you would like to be on the team to refer patients to his skin clinics please contact coordinator Jillian Love (l[masked]) to find out more about the Referral Network Program and affiliate commissions.
Reserve your Seat in the Lecture or Book a Skin Clinic Appointment Online at
Dr Adiel Tel-Oren: European & US-Trained MD
• European Medical License 1996 • USA Nutrition License 1997• MN Board of Nutrition & Dietetics • USA Doctor of Chiropractic,practiced 1990 through 2001 • Professor & Board Certified Clinical Nutritionist with the IAACN & CNCB• Board Certified, American Board of Functional Medicine, American Clinical Board of Nutrition, American Board of Functional Medicine, American Clinical Board of Nutrition, American Board of Oxidative Medicine, American Board of Chelation Therapy; Fellow, American Board of DisabilityAnalysts
President & Founder: • Ecopolitan Eco-Health Network, Ecopolitan Restaurant and Non-Profit Community (www.ecopolitan.com); • The Eco-Sphere Green Building Project • The Green Bakery (Beyond Gluten Free™) -The First Hypoallergenic Bread (www.greenbakery.net) • Co-Founder: CCODER Nepal’s Health Plan(CCODER.org), caring for 200,000 villagers. • Founder, Everest Academy, educating Nepali children
President Emeritus & Professor of Nutrition and Functional Medicine: • University of Natural Medicine, Santa Fe, NM • Functional & Dental Health (FDH)Foundation, Founder • Bio-Mental Health Foundation, Founder