PRESENT YOUR DEALS & NEEDS:
If you have a deal or need and want us to present it, bring it to the event and we'll pitch it to everyone on your behalf! Let us help you get paid!
MAIN MEETING: How to Hold/Flip Properties with Little to No Money through Creative Financing
My goals in life are simple: Make a ton of money, from there buy assets that cash flow and retire off my investments. That has always been the plan and I'm sure everyone else feels the same way.
The reason why the plan looks like this is because asset accumulation was something I always thought I had to have money to do. What I realize after making money and starting to buy cash flow assets is that you become wealthy not through the investments you buy but instead through the understanding of how to use debt as a tool vs. a liability.
From there, creative financing took my entire game to another level as it allowed me to acquire assets with debt I never qualified or applied for. Simply said, how many assets would you buy if everyone of the investments came with a loan you never had to qualify for?
Join us for this meeting and learn:
- How to Prepare a Resume & Financial Statement so banks will lend you money
- How to Buy & Hold Properties through Partnering
- How to Structure a Land Contracts to buy without Bank Financing
- How to Buy & Sell using a Lease Contract with the Option to Buy
- How Buying base on TERMS at a higher Price is better
and so much more!
6:30 PM - 6:45 PM NETWORKING & REGISTRATION
6:45 PM - 7:00 PM PRESENT YOUR DEALS & NEEDS
7:00 PM - 7:30 PM NETWORKING
7:15 PM - 8:30 PM MAIN MEETING
8:30 PM - 9:00 PM NETWORKING
*Please come on time as we will be very strict with following the program*
- FREE for TSM Gold Pass members but RSVP is Required.
- $20 for New and Returning non members - MUST RSVP.
- $25 for anyone that Does Not RSVP - No Exceptions!
***RSVP closes at 3PM on day of event***
For those who want extra exposure, you can do so by becoming a event exhibitor. We will be offering only 2 vendor tables for this particular event.
Benefits of becoming an exhibitor are: your company name, link to your website, a short company description will be include in the event page and on our emails. Most importantly, you'll be able have a table to display your product or services at the event.
CLICK HERE TO BECOME AN EXHIBITOR
STOP of NJ - Contact: Jennifer Higgins
- A national restoration and remediation company. We do clean ups from fire, flood, sewage, and mold. We, also, do the rebuild if the job was from a disaster like event.
CAPITAL LENDING CORP - Contact: Robert Schooley
- Capital Lending Corp, Commercial & Residential Loans, Fix & Flip Lending NJ
NoteConference - Contact: Mike Ruscica
-Intro to note