Attempting to navigate the note business as a beginner note buyer can be challenging and outright intimidating. The bad news is that between collateral due diligence, vetting out sellers, and examining credit reports, there are plenty of major pitfalls to avoid during the note buying process. The good news is that with the right guidance and training, you can learn to spot these land mines time after time.
After all, "You don't know what you don't know."
We will be conducting live due diligence on performing and nonperforming notes including examining note collateral, credit reports, and borrower payment history. We believe in "learning by doing" so get there early on Saturday and pay attention because there will be live exercises for students to complete.
Knowledge that you will gain from this class:
- Our killer due diligence process on performing and nonperforming notes
- Telling the difference between a secured and unsecured note
- TWO types of notes to avoid like the plague
- How to buy notes that print money on day one
- How to get started investing in notes within 2 weeks
- You bought a note. Now what? Overview of steps post-purchase
- $40 for TSM GOLD PASS members but RSVP is required.*
- $60 for the first 25 people that RSVP
- $200 for everyone that does not rsvp - No Exceptions!!!
*** RSVP Closes at 3PM on the day before the event. ***
Our Refund Policy:
If you for any reason do not learn anything new or simply do not enjoy the event, just let us know and we will gladly give you a full refund.