addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

New Media Meetup Message Board › Interactive Media Festival

Interactive Media Festival

A former member
Post #: 10
hey! I just found this great festival in Connecticut that could be a great opportunity. I am hoping to attend myself. It is called the Connecticut Film Festival and has its own interactive media program. It has flash and 3D animations, web design, gaming and more. Along with panel discussions and workshops there is live music and films being played. Hope to see some people there. Check it out at www.ctfilmfest.com
A former member
Post #: 16
Hey I saw ads for that festival and I didn't realize how much there was until I checked out that website. It looks like so much fun! They have tons of music and movies too, and the guy who did the music for Juno will be there. I'm definitely going to try and make it there. See you soon!