addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The New Orleans NOW Meetup Message Board › StoryCorps Mobile Unit in Jackson, MS

StoryCorps Mobile Unit in Jackson, MS

Charlotte
Klasson
Group Organizer
New Orleans, LA
Post #: 56
In partnership with Mississippi Public Radio, our MobileBooth will be in Jackson from January 11th-February 3rd.

Visit our website: www.storycorps.net. There, you can listen to clips, read about the project, and find links to suggested interview questions.

If this projects interests you and others at your organization, we could arrange to reserve some interview times for NOW Jackson. In that case, you would act as a liason for us, explaining StoryCorps to members of your community, answering their questions, and inviting them to participate. If you are interested in possibly partnering with us in this way, please let me know and we can talk about it further.

If for any reason you are unable to act as a Community Outreach Partner, I still encourage you to make a reservation to interview a friend, relative, or loved one. You can do this at our website, www.storycorps.net, or by calling 1-800-850-4406. And if you have any suggestions of communities or organizations in Jackson that we should reach out to, please let me know!

Thank you. I look forward to talking with you in the future. Please feel free to call or email if you have any questions.

Sarah Geis
StoryCorps Mobile Team
sgeis@storycorps.net
(646) 723-7025 x43