Think New Orleans Message Board › new space, possible location for meetup?

new space, possible location for meetup?

kevin
user 12277226
Bend, OR
Post #: 1
greetings all,

I am in the final stages of singing the lease on a commercial/residential space that will be housed on magazine street in the garden district. I intend to use the front space for private events. I am working directly with the photo, video, arts, fashion, and entertainment industry (with more to come).

I would love to host a regular meetup there to help brainstorm about what future events could be hosted for the benefit of improving the New Orleans community. as well as to help network the services I will be working with. as all becomes official, I will be more than happy to offer my services (and the services of others I am working with) at a reduced rate, to help promote the local business of all involved parties.

watch the message board, and I will keep you informed as things progress.

look forward to the potential.

Kevin Smith
Terra Incognita (Nonpareil Productions).
kevin
user 12277226
Bend, OR
Post #: 3
here is the websight I have developed so far. Terra Incognita

only slight setback is my partner who was scheduled to invest part of the money for the deposit ($895) is having cold feet. so if anyone out there has the ability to invest (loan, to be paid back in 30 days) in making this venture a reality, please do so ASAP. I am scheduled to sign the lease wends morning, but will be unable to do so, unless the remaining investment comes through.

Kevin