Join us if you are at least 21 years old and looking for a positive-minded group of people who enjoy meeting up for Friendship, Fun & drama-free Socializing. Feel free to suggest events!
In order to maintain a positive, comfortable atmosphere for everyone, there are a few requests and rules:
1. Treat other members with respect, just as you would like to be treated yourself.
2. NO harassment, NO spamming, NO solicitation of business from members, NO business-sponsored events allowed; if you have been harassed or receive spam from another Group member, please report to the Organizers and Meetup right away; people who join for the sole purpose of advertising a business will be removed pronto.
3. In order to maintain the quality of our events and the comfort of our members, there is often a minimum attendance limit and/or an attendance cap. If an event fills up, try the Waitlist as a spot may open up, and also check for future meetups more frequently; do not crash into the event.
4. Photo Policy: A profile photo is *required* at all times with the face clearly visible and NO extra people included. Please be sure it is a recent, close-up head-shot; this will make it easy for us to recognize you when you attend events. Singles: Make sure the photo shows YOU only. Couples: Make sure the photo shows BOTH of you.
5. RSVP Policy: Please respect your RSVP; REPEATED no-shows or late cancellations, or excessively & unnecessarily RSVP'ing No w/o attending an event for a period of time, may lead to removal from the group (a warning message may or may not be sent before removal).
6. Right of membership reserved. The Organizers have the right and sole discretion to accept, decline or remove any applicant/member at any time.
7. As some events may be held at venues that serve alcohol, it is important to read & understand the following DISCLOSURE: By joining this Group, you acknowledge you and your guests (if any) are of legal drinking age and will drink and behave responsibly while at our events. We ask all members and their guests to understand that they are responsible for their own actions. The Group is not liable for a member’s or a guest's behavior, actions or decisions while in attendance of our events or after.
8. ADDITIONAL DISCLOSURES:
(a) Members agree to attend any and all events at their own risk and will hold harmless the Group, Organizers/guest Hosts, other members and Meetup from any and all liability.
(b) Members should understand that neither Meetup nor the Organizers screen members and therefore each member should utilize the same caution in interacting with others as they would with any stranger they have met on the internet.
(c) Members and their guests (if any) are liable for payment for all food, drinks and other expenses they may incur at an event.
(d) Attending events constitutes your permission for the Organizers/Hosts to take and post pictures and videos which may include you.
IMPORTANT: Your joining, as well as remaining a member, of this Group implies acceptance of these terms. Please check the 'About us' section frequently!